Rules, Regulations & Release of liability for Buses, Vans & Limousines:
1. No alcohol consumed by under the age of 21 years in any authorized vehicles. We reserve the right not to allow alcohol.
2. No SMOKING inside the vehicles, $150.00 charge per incident. No exceptions. No use of any illegal drugs of any kind.
3. All tolls and parking and airport fees are not included in the contract rate.
4. Damages to the vehicles caused by the passengers/ guests, client/ the card holder are responsible for the full repair charges.
5. Charge of $150-$300 fees for any excessive clean up, and sanitation, and charge of $30-$100 for alcohol fee.
6. All unruly persons will be dropped off at the sole discretion of the driver with no refund.
7. We will not be responsible for any claim for missing, damaged, or stolen property.
8. Overtime will be billed in an hour increments. Customer agrees that overtime will be billed at the contracted rate.
9. Cancellations must be made by e-mail or fax within the cancellation terms (see above) to avoid being billed for the full contract.
10. Clients agree that replacement vehicles may be substituted in the event of any major mechanical issues, Accident, etc…
11. Additional time will be charged if clients are not ready to board the vehicles within 15 minutes on pick up & drop off contracts.
12. We reserve the right to refuse driving on any roads where conditions are unsafe, we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
13. Clients/guests to be informed that the vans are higher than usual vehicles and may be more difficult to get in and out of the vehicles especially for elderly guests and with medical condition. Guests must use caution to get in and out since our vans are higher.
14. Children under the age of 8 must be in a car seat or booster seat, and 4′ 9″ or taller be secured by a safety belt in the back seat.
15. Rides with multiple pickups /drop offs (except hourly rate) can be subject to additional charges of $20.00 per stop-$40 wait time.
16. Full charges also apply if the passenger fails to show up and/or fails to contact our office.
17. Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.